Friday, August 18, 2006

Busy Morning




We had a busy morning. Today is our "flex day", which means Mom and I don't have to go to work and school! We will have a flex day every other Friday. I went with Mom and Dad to the Farmer's Market to pick up some challah bread and fruit. Then we went for my 5 month appointment to see Dr. Raker. I tell you, she is one funny lady. I laughed the whole time. I also enjoyed the paper on the exam table. It made a lot of noise when I kicked my feet and I could even tear off pieces to snack on! We decided to wait one more month before starting rice cereal because I'm doing so good just eating Mommy's milk. Here are my stats: Weight- 15 pounds, 8 ounces (71 percentile) Height- 25.5 Inches (75 percentile) and Head Circumference- 42 cm (63 percentile). I'm going to take a nap and wait for Saba and Safta to arrive!