Friday, September 29, 2006

Nurse Suarez & Dr. Raker

My Grandma Suarez came to visit me again! She was here to surprise me when I woke up this morning! She came bearing lots of gifts - toys, spoons, bibs and a teething ring to chew on.

Today we went to see Dr. Raker for my 6 month checkup and get my next batch of shots. Since I was already going to get stuck with needles anyway, we decided that I'd get a flu shot today as well. It's probably a good idea because I go to school with some kids that seem to get sick rather often. Better safe than sorry.

I tried mashed avocado for the first time today. It was ok - I've become so fond of rice cereal that it might take me a minute to get into the avocadoes. My dad had never had avocado so he tried a little bite, too. Nice to see him expand his horizons.


Here are my current stats:
Weight: 16.5 lbs. / 59th percentile (up from 15.5/71% a month ago)
Height: 27" / 88% (25.5"/75%)
Head Circ: 43cm / 64% (42cm/63%)