Sunday, October 01, 2006

goodbye grandma suarez



Today was a busy day. After my morning nap, we drove out to the Valley to go to Babies R Us. Dad drove Beverly Glen over the hills and there were a lot of trees for me to look at. Nice. We loaded up on all kinds of stuff at the store, then went next door to have lunch at In N Out. After lunch we went to Burbank to drop Grandma Suarez off at the airport. I'll miss her - we had a nice visit.

Tonight I got to try sweet potatoes for the first time. They have quickly become my Favorite Food of All-Time! Mom and Dad make my food from scratch and they did it perfectly this time. They baked the sweet potatoes last night, then Grandma helped puree them and put them in special ice cube trays to freeze. They thawed them this afternoon, mixed them up with a little milk and...voila' - an instant classic.