Monday, February 19, 2007

what a weekend!

Wow! I had a really fun, busy weekend. On Friday, my Saba and Savta drove in from Phoenix. We had lunch together at Galanga. I had the usual - steamed veggies & chicken with rice. Friday night my Grandma came to town to stay for the weekend. On Saturday, she and I went to Target with Mom and Aunt Anna. We had lunch at Daphne's too. Then on Sunday we drove to the OC for my Aunt Angie's baby shower. She got lots of gifts for my future cousin and I got to spend some time with my Savta and Grandma.

Mom and Anna made this cake out of diapers for the baby shower.

Some yummy cupcakes that Anna made for the party.

Pictures of my Uncle and Aunt from when they were babies.

Mom has to tear me away from the computer sometimes.


We sure seem to go to Target quite often.

You can't go to Target without having lunch at Daphne's.

There was lots of good food at the shower.


Saba showed me how to use his camera.

Making music with my friend Chico.



Just goofing around.