Monday, May 26, 2008

busy weekend!

We had a fun, busy weekend! Grandma Suarez came to visit. On Saturday, we drove down to Irvine for my cousin Naomi's birthday party. Saba and Savta were in town for the party and they came over to visit on Monday. I had a lot of fun with my grandparents.


Naomi's party was at a park with a lake. Some old guys were racing boats around the lake.

There's the birthday girl and her parents.

BUBBLES!


Tackling my daddy.

Mommy and Adam bundled up to keep warm.

Adam playing with Saba.



Daddy and Saba took me to the park to play on Monday.



Nursing my baby.

Grandma took me to the beach in Santa Monica on Monday morning.



I drew on my face.


Anna came over to visit!

Making cookies with Grandma.


Anna took me out for a big walk on Sunday. We picked up lunch for everyone at Cafe Primo.