Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My School










Mom and I went to my school today. We got there around 11 AM and stayed until about 4 PM. I had SO MUCH fun! There was so much to see. I liked looking around at all of the decorations and watching the other kids. I met a new friend- Ellaena. She's only 5 days younger than me. She showed me around and we played together on her blanket. The teachers think it's pretty confusing because of only 8 kids in the class there is an Ilana, Ellaena and Elianna. Elianna is 10 months old, so she will be graduating to the Toddler class soon. Mom took some pictures of my classroom. I was having so much fun that I only took one 30 min. nap and 1 hour nap. I was so tired by the time I got home I laid down and took another 1 hour nap! We're going back tomorrow and I can't wait to see my new friends and Teachers Edith, Karina and Ana again!