Monday, July 24, 2006

S-H-O-T-S



We went to the doctor's office today for my 4-month checkup. I got another A+ grade (what else?) from Dr. Raker. We were having a jolly good time until the end when the doc left and the Grim Reaper (nurse Krista) came in to jam some sharp needles in my thighs. I should have known that when Mom and Dad start spelling out words to each other that it means something bad is about to happen. I've been hearing them whispering about "S-H-O-T-S" for the last few days.

I'm kidding, the shots really weren't so bad - Krista is super quick and gentle. I was smiling and laughing again within minutes.

For those of you who like to keep up on my stats, here's the latest...
Weight: 15 pounds (81st percentile)
Height: 23.7 in.* (30th percentile)
* I'm challenging the nurse's mark this time, I'm definitely a little taller.
Head Circ.: 41.25cm (60th percentile)