Saturday, January 13, 2007

busy day!

We got the long weekend started right! This morning we went to Mom's favorite store Target for a marathon shopping session. Mom and Dad bought me a new cell phone and a remote control that looks just like their DVR remote except it's from Sesame Street. I've got all the toys!

After shopping we walked next door and had lunch at Daphne's Greek Cafe. It's my new 2nd favorite restaurant. I fed myself lots of rice and pita bread and washed it all down with a Gerber Pineapple/Pear blend and a few sips of Arrowhead. I tore through all the food. By the time I left it looked like a Greek tsunami had hit the place. Rice everywhere.

All that shopping and eating tired me out. I'm off to take a nap. Bye.


My remote tastes good!

My phone!

Dad tried to sneak up and take a picture of my teeth but I shut him down.